Monday, October 19, 2009
I'm a blogger . . .
So this weekend I had Mary, Ethan, Kenzie, Mom and Dad down to visit. Aside from being very very tired, all in all I think a good time was had by all. It was your typical family visit the kids all got into trouble after Mary and I escaped to the salon for a few hours of beauty, and came back to find the upstairs a mess (thank you Callie) and Ethan using the Lord's name in vain (thank you classmates in preschool). Once the kids were settled into bed Saturday night Mary logged onto her blog to show me a few funny posts and I was shamed into admitting that I also have a blog . . . mine however had been neglected for roughly 8 months. Mary so kindly pointed out that I should post more frequently lest people think I had fallen into the depths of the earth. Not to mention I could share the delight that is my daughter. After all how many people can say their four year old has proposed to them on order for that 4 yr old get a baby brother . . funny story for another post after all I do have 8 months of catching up to do. After the blogging discussion the grown ups settled on the couch and lovesac to watch the very funny movie "House bunny." As the movie was winding down and I had finished getting together a breakfast casserole Mary recieved a visit from a very very friendly scorpion. It was a life and death situation as Mary lived and the scorpion died. It was all very exciting. The rest of the weekend was much much less exciting consisting of church, a nap, a lovely visit with Aunt Loa and Uncle Evan, and making caramel apples.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Very good. See you are a blogger! I am so proud of you. Now don't forget to go back and blog about callie's proposal.
Post a Comment