Callie and I were on our way to Salt Lake this weekend when she started talking about her birthday and then when my birthday was. She, in her innocence, asked how old I was. I told her I was old and she persisted to know what number I was. So I smiled and asked her how old she thought I was. She thought for a minute and said she didn't know. I asked her to think of a number she thought was old and I would let her know if she was right. She came back with 18. Yup I told her I am going to be 18 yrs old, laughing since well I will be 31 this year. She proceeded to ask me how old her grandmas and grandpas were. I asked her to once again think of how old she thought they were. Her response was 35. So Mom, Dad, Bill and Darcia you can thank me for cutting off 25-30 years off your age. You are now in Callie's eyes 35 years old. This however doesn't make me too happy as I will soon be as "old" as my parents in a couple of years. I love how little kids think.
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Lol just didnt' cover it! Love you and love love love that little girl!
Post a Comment