Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

A new use for Fabreeze

Callie spent most of this last week at Sean's parents house because of my work schedule. The first day Callie went to school after spending the night she got picked on a little because she smelled like smoke. Well I told her that because grandma smoked she would smell like smoke if she spent the night or spent time at grandma's and grandpa's house. I then asked her if she wanted to go back. She assured me that she did. The next day she came home smelling alittle funky. Not like smokey the bear but more like a really old ladies lotion, but no more complaints of smelling like smoke so I ignored the smell. Tonight I picked up Callie again and she again smelled funky. While we were talking in the car Callie mentioned that Grandma had "sprayed her down with this stuff she sprays on her couches to get rid of the smoke smell." Wow! My mother in law fabreezed my child. I guess that's one way to get rid of the smoke smell. I myself would quit smoking but that's just me.

1 comment:

Mary and Dean said...

HOLY CRAP! That is too funny. Seriously funny.

music to "blog" by


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones