I was at Mary's and Dean's this last weekend and was introduced to games on a harddrive. They had tons of wii games but none of the cases. After talking a bit I was told the wii had been hacked and that it was easy. Tutorials were on the web and I was assured they were plentiful and easy follow. With this idea planted - after all wii games are so very expensive- I started to look online. I found some easy how to videos and followed them to the "t". All was going well. Then came trying to hook up the Hard Drive. Yeah that part was a bit of a nightmare. Two days and $150 dollars later I now can save my wii games to a hard drive and play them. Luckily I will be able to recoop some of that money when I return a game and extra hard drive. With any luck it will have only cost me two days and $29.
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yeah for you. Sorry you were having such drama. you should have called we would have helped you. Happy Wii-ing. Next time you come bring your hard drive and I'll hook you up with my collction. You know you want "Think Fast".
I am really junkies for games and i have played couple of Wii games. I recommend Wii console for only sports games. Never played FPS or fighting games as Wii mode.
cheap nintendo wii
Post a Comment