Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

ooohhhhh Beads, Beads, Pretty Beads . . . .

Today is Valentine's Day and I was quite frankly prepared for the day to kind of suck. You know they whole single awareness day and all that jazz, but honestly it wasn't that bad. Promptly at 5am my BFF (yes I am a teenie bopper) texted me to ask if I would be her Valentine. This is why I love Lindsey. She didn't have to text or send a card of call but she thought of me had a feeling I might be lonely and sent out some love. With the love flowing, I decided to send a text of my own to a friend. Last week someone at work made a little paper mustache on a straw and added a little not that said "I mustache you will you be my valentine?" I loved it!!! What a funny little play on words. I sent this to my friend . . . He of course didn't get it. Oh well you can't win them all.

Callie woke up really early and was so excited to go to school she wanted to go 2 hours before it started. It took me a while to convince her she needed to wait until 8:30 before we could leave. Its really hard to shave your legs when a 6 yr old keeps scaring you while you are in the shower.

Getting dressed I decided to wear a new shirt it has pearls on it and then I decided to wear a long pearl necklace with it. I gotta admit I was looking pretty cute all things considered. So I got Callie off to the bus and then went off to work. I thought for sure the day was going to go down hill when I got pulled over for speeding, but the officer let me off with a warning. I swear it was the pearls. I have never been let off with just a warning . . . I always get the ticket. Then all day co-workers and donors were telling me how pretty I looked. So now I really really love this shirt and the pearls. Like Gus Gus from Cinderella I love pretty beads (aka pearls).

1 comment:

Mary and Dean said...

ha ha ha LOVE it. Oohhh beads!!! Glad you didn't get the ticket and that your day wasn't poop. Love you!

music to "blog" by


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones