Saturday, May 1, 2010
Will you marry me?
Callie asked yesterday if I wanted another baby, which reminded me of a conversation we had about a year ago. I had just picked up Callie from the sitters and a few of her little buddies were in the various stages of having sibilings. One little girl had an older sister and one little boy's mommy was pregnant and another little girl's mommy just had a baby boy. Which prompted Callie to ask when I was going to give her a baby brother. She had decided baby boys are the way to go. I told her I had to be married before I could give her a baby brother or sister. So right then and there she proposed to me. She said " Well, Mom lets go get married." Ahhh if only it really worked that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment