Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Can you speak callie?

I was listening to Callie talk tonight and just had to laugh as she says the funniest things. For example do you know what she means when she says "corn and beans?" I do! She means "Red Robin". What about "glossing?" Well that one is alittle easier she means flossing. It did take me a while to figure out what "hot taco" was, but then it hit me when she started wildly gesturing toward Del Taco and shouting "Hot Taco mom! Hot Taco!" Ahhh the joy of little kids.

1 comment:

Mary and Dean said...

HA HA HA HA! Glossing, that one was hard. I still didn't get it after a week. When you're done with that shock collar can i use it. Maybe I'll be able to get marley to quit peeing on the grass. grrr.

music to "blog" by


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones