Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Another one bites the dust . . .

Yeah my weightloss New Year's resolution hasn't gone so well. In fact all of my New Year's resolutions have been a bust. So now six months into the year I am attempting once again.

Goals:
1. Lose weight - I joined weight watchers so thats a step forward, right?
2. Have family home evening - Does having callie sleep in my bed count?
3. Read the Scriptures - I am using the articles of faith handout Callie got at the tabernacle as a book mark. That must count as it look at it everytime I open and close my book.

Seriously though by revisiting my goals six months in I am hoping I can actually achieve them :). Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Mary and Dean said...

You Can do it!! just take it one day at a time it's hard but trying his half the battle. Love you!

music to "blog" by


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones