Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

A post about poop

For whatever reason Callie has really been preoccupied with her bowel movements as of late. She then feels the need to tell me of said bowel movements or lack thereof providing me with some lovely descriptions. I didn't really particularly care for her bowel movements when I had to change her diapers so all this poop talk is kind of grossing me out. This conversation  actually happened today. (Note: this was written a while ago)

(ring ring)
Me: Hello?
Callie: Hi mom, this is Callie. Grandma grandma (Sean's mom aka smokey the bear) wants to know when you want me home.
Me: Whenever is fine. I have to go run some errands so you tell me when she is going to drop you off so I can be home.
Callie: (talking to grandma about when she wants Callie to go home) Grandma grandma doesn't care. Oh mom we went to Red Robins today and I had the spaghetti and I almost ate all of it, but I haven't pooped today.
Me: (shaking my head) I see are you drinking water?
Callie: No
Me: drink water.
Callie: but I'm not thirsty . . .When do you want me home?
(the conversation goes on for a little longer and it is decided that she will be dropped off shortly.)

(10 min later Callie is home and I am in the shower.)
Callie: Mom I'm home
Me: Great. Please let me finish my shower.
Callie: (yelling at me from outside the shower . . .  so annoying) Do you know if Aunt Mary and Uncle Dean are coming tomorrow?
Me: Yes they are
Callie: When?
Me: I don't know
Callie: When?
Me: I said I don't know
Callie: Mom I still can't poop.
Me: Have you had any water?
Callie: No. I'm not thirsty
Me: drink water it will help you poop. (according to "The Dr's" show water helps move things along)
Callie: (very very excited) Mom! I'm pooping!




No comments:

music to "blog" by


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones